"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Motherfucker

I hope Newgrounds wakes the fuck up. An animation about unprovoked and senseless violence with no plot could only come from the mind of someone severely fucked in the head. I hope you realize that this wasn't "just an animation", and the next time something like this is made it should be reviewed and a complaint sent to the ISP of the animator.

Fuck this fucking fat piece of shit. Didn't even know the difference between 'then' and 'than'.

Memory Memory

Pseudo-japcrap

Not even animation, more of a slideshow drawn by a child, with a bunch of thoughtless messages as the end.

Nobodies Shorts #1 Nobodies Shorts #1

Good work

The only animation I've watched today that hasn't made me cringe in disgust.

Child Cruelty Child Cruelty

BEST GAME EVER

for those of you who missed it, right clicking the invisible button (moving on a motion track) on the statstics page loads one of the best games ever, you are a little kid and you have to kill adults trying to abuse you. BEST EVER!!!!!!!

WOT: Saddam's reve... WOT: Saddam's reve...

crap game....

...but funny story, i would like to see more of that sort of humour on here

Clock Crew The Game Demo Clock Crew The Game Demo

unoriginal

not very funny, or fun. Replace the clocks with anything else and you would get blammed in a second.

ScrunchMuppet responds:

I guess you'd have to watch the clock crew's movies to really get it. Level 1 is parodied after Knottsberry Clock's James Bond parody "The portal is not enough". The whole idea for the game is to go at them within their own movies. Without that concept I wouldn't have made this at all.