Child Cruelty Child Cruelty

BEST GAME EVER

for those of you who missed it, right clicking the invisible button (moving on a motion track) on the statstics page loads one of the best games ever, you are a little kid and you have to kill adults trying to abuse you. BEST EVER!!!!!!!

WOT: Saddam's reve... WOT: Saddam's reve...

crap game....

...but funny story, i would like to see more of that sort of humour on here

Clock Crew The Game Demo Clock Crew The Game Demo

unoriginal

not very funny, or fun. Replace the clocks with anything else and you would get blammed in a second.

ScrunchMuppet responds:

I guess you'd have to watch the clock crew's movies to really get it. Level 1 is parodied after Knottsberry Clock's James Bond parody "The portal is not enough". The whole idea for the game is to go at them within their own movies. Without that concept I wouldn't have made this at all.

MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2 MegaManX: THE GAME: lvl 2

Wow

What a world we live in, where someone can take an outdated game, convert it to a flash game, and have everyone love it. If you like megaman X, just download the full rom, part 1 and 2 of this put together is a bigger file size than the whole rom and emulator put together. No offence, but you should have done an original game with original characters, although putting in megaman would pretty much guarantee you a good score.

fospher responds:

putting in megaman would not guarantee you a good score. the action script for levels 1 and 2 took me 2 months to learn. And i wrote it without using any engines. Thats why i got a good score, not because megaman was in it.

Bad Inventions Dress Up Bad Inventions Dress Up

be amused...

...be VERY midly amused.

Not too bad, but i doubt the score would be too good without your established author mark, anyway, i am a shit animator, so my opinion doesnt count anyway, but in my opinion you should just make more of the traditional things, the bad inventions, do you know you can make a time machine with a vibrator and a kettle? put it together and come out 1 hour in the future? i bet you didn't.

kirkflip responds:

hey i appreciate your honesty, and OF COURSE your opinion counts... everyone's does.

and what the hell are you talking about with the kettle and vibrator?